CUMBERLAND COUNTY’S BEST-KEPT SECRETS TOUR TICKET
Your Ticket Includes:
- A tour guide booklet describing each of the 24 fabulous businesses
- A map to show you how to easily get around
- Valuable Coupons from each business
- Gifts, refreshments, demos, or games etc. at each stop
- Enter to win a shopping spree, a gift card prize package and lots of other drawings and raffles
How Does it Work?
Set up like a home or garden tour, you’ll travel place to place, in your own vehicle—going where you want, when you want. Your ticket is valid the entire time—do what you can in a day or take 16 days—it’s up to you. All tour shops are open at least Tuesday thru Saturday from 10 to 5. Cafes will hold the hours posted in the guide booklet. Many of the businesses will also offer Sunday and/or Monday hours (All hours are clearly noted in your tour guide booklet).
Can’t tell you! That’s part of the secret, part of the fun, part of the ADVENTURE! But we can tell you there will be . . . unique gift stores housed in interesting buildings & surprising places, art galleries, sweet shops, chocolatiers, farm markets, gardens and greenhouse, a flower shop, coffee, tea, herbs & spices, handmade local and global crafts, home décor, clothing & accessories boutiques, unique jewelry including one-of-a-kind custom crafted pieces, a wine shop…
A local cafe & tea room, a bakery, gourmet food, a quilting and needlework shop, an oil & vinegar purveyor, pottery, textiles & wood creations, furniture, antiques, vintage, upcycled & consignment treasures, a shop with Irish flair, goodies for kids, gourds, pumpkins, mums, fall finds, specialty shops and more! There’s something for everyone! .
- Tickets are $11 each ($1 per ticket donated to: Bethany House). We will mail or deliver your ticket after August 1st.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Every person over 12 needs a ticket to participate
- If a shut-down would occur for any reason, the tour will not be cancelled, only postponed
Secret Tour Ticket